вторник, 30 июня 2009 г.

Пост из LinkedIn Profile

I may share my story...
During my way of professional development I've been looking for opportunities to work in socialy responsible business, opened for community and peoples needs.

I started with NGO (in AIESEC) and was open to learn the world and contribute into development of my community through talent development of young people via connection of them with real business.

After graduating from University I was aimed to become more independent, earn some money and find my way in commercial world... and the world of business-consulting was opened for me! I joined the team and we started to build new unit - business educational department. Brick by brick we investigated the market, searched for new and new opportunities and needs and in 1,5 years the structure appeared: all processes and products were on place and the project was finished for me. I was aimed only on start up function and we succeed.

This experiance was valueble and unforgetable because of great teamwork, smart management who was opened for new and "fresh" initiatives and beginnings.

Next step have been made into material world - the world of real products and manufacturing. Those time I was thinking... "It's enough for me to work with "air", "with intellectual products", which you are even cant really measure if it helps or not. I have to try something real, what brings added value in everyday life of people around the world".

And my choice was FMCG. Discovering international business, taking part in building new factory and new team, covering some HR functions and working on cross-cultural issue and communication... such an interesting project, isn't it?

But something is missing...

and maybe the "puzzle piece" is
* social enterpreneurship...
* corporate social responsibility of business...
* non-governmental projects...
* non for profit organizations...

I'm open for new ideas and projects...

Комментариев нет: